This Guy has a lot to say about Facebook and Snapchat Girls


Sponsored link


A Nigerian big boy has taken to Facebook to sternly warn girls from texing him because he has money.
Identified simply has Icon Pounds, the young lad donning a gold cuban bracelet, gold rings, gold chain and a gold wrist watch stressed that because he texts a girl on Facebook doesn’t mean he wants to marry her, he just wants to have sex and dump her as girls on social media are now useless.
He continued saying that it’s not a girl who a smokes shisha with or drink codeine with he’ll marry, but he’ll rather go to the village and marry a girl who doesn’t even know what Facebook or snapchat is.
Ranting entirely in yoruba, he concluded the video by warning girls to stop texting him, else he’ll lure them to Ijebu and ‘put calabash on their heads’.
Read excerpts of what he said in the video translated to English
“Girls are useless, you believe because i’m texting you on Facebook i want to date/marry you? I just want to off your pant, when i sleep with you like 3 to 4 times, you’ll fade in my eyes. Is it you that i give codeine to drink i shisha to smoke i’ll marry? All girls are useless, don’t tell me you love me, cos i don’t even love myself. I’ll come back to Nigeria, from the cold hustling and you’ll say we should go to the club, You’ll now pack your friends and come with me.. If i spend N50,000 on you in a cub, i have sex worth more than N50,000, I’ll do video call or show it on live video, you that your live has spoilt, I’m talking to all girls, all you an snapchat looking for big boys.
“I remember one of my nigga who was hot one time, but became broke and the girl left him for one other guy who had small money, is it that type of girl i want to marry? Any girl that texts me saying ‘I love you’, when i wake up in the morning, you’re the first person i will lay curses on, You’ll die in a motor accident. My mother is my only wife! If i want to marry, i will go to the village and look for a girl that doesn’t know snapchat or Facebook
“Any girl that texts me i love you again, it’s thunder that will strike that girl. Christmas is here, i have a family to feed, if you text me i love you, i’ll lure you to ijebu and put calabash on your head to show you i’m angry. I’ll just tell you i have a party and we want to go and spend money, i’ll just lure you to Ijebu and put calabash on your head. Keep your love!”
Watch the video below:


This Guy has a lot to say about Facebook and Snapchat Girls This Guy has a lot to say about Facebook and Snapchat Girls Reviewed by Unknown on 03:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.