Mr Eazi Constructs Borehole For A Village To Promote Song, ‘Pour Me Water’


Sponsored link


In other to promote his latest song, ‘Pour me water’, Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi constructed a borehole for an undisclosed village in Ghana.
Few Weeks ago, the singer dropped a new song titled ‘pour me water’, a week past he complained of low download of the song on Twitter.
Now to Promote it big time, He just built a free Borehole for a village, with a signpost in it.
See users’ reactions below;
We hit 1million streams Yesterday & The Eazi Water Team Just Sent this to me! I wanna thank all my Fans Worldwide for making this Possible! This was Funded solely by you guys with every #pourmewaterstream now its On to the next one!


Mr Eazi Constructs Borehole For A Village To Promote Song, ‘Pour Me Water’ Mr Eazi Constructs Borehole For A Village To Promote Song, ‘Pour Me Water’ Reviewed by Unknown on 03:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.