‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants, Asked Why I Had A G-String If I Wasn’t An Ashawo’ – Twitter User Shares Ordeal With SARS Operatives.


Sponsored link


Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives.
According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed her and her friend hell that day.
She shared her story as thus:


‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants, Asked Why I Had A G-String If I Wasn’t An Ashawo’ – Twitter User Shares Ordeal With SARS Operatives. ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants, Asked Why I Had A G-String If I Wasn’t An Ashawo’ – Twitter User Shares Ordeal With SARS Operatives. Reviewed by Unknown on 00:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.