I Will Choose S*!x Over Food Anytime - Ex Bread Seller Olagumoke Reveals In Her Most Revealing Interview Ever [VIDEO]


Sponsored link

Former bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna feature on Planet TV. In her latest Interview with Planet TV Olajumoke choose se!x over food. We think she  answered in a way that all the queries of the interviewer are satisfied and she was able to portray a professional, playful, … WATCH VIDEO after cut…

Writing on social media, Olajumoke said:
“Let me hear your own answers to the questions please, say the truth… Let’s have fun!!! Throwback to my 60sec @planetradiotv…how can they even ask me “slice bread or agege “? Pls ignore the “Lagos or Johannesburg question” & that last question though ”

I Will Choose S*!x Over Food Anytime - Ex Bread Seller Olagumoke Reveals In Her Most Revealing Interview Ever [VIDEO] I Will Choose S*!x Over Food Anytime - Ex Bread Seller Olagumoke Reveals In Her Most Revealing Interview Ever [VIDEO] Reviewed by Admin on 11:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.